Can't saving cmap as image in iPad

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools for the iPad? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
This forum is aimed at users of CmapTools for the iPad App.
AndreaPajetti

Can't saving cmap as image in iPad

Post by AndreaPajetti »

Good morning
today my cmaptools for iPad has stopped saving my cmaps as image and sending by mail, by sms and so on. In the top-right corner, it shows me the three options (the chain, the photocamera and the head with maps) but, when i touch one of those, nothing happens!
Last week it worked, it has been working for months... but today it stopped.
What's happening?
Thank you
Andrea Pajetti
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Can't saving cmap as image in iPad

Post by cmapadmin »

Yes, there is a problem with the version that was released last week. We already submitted late last week a newer version with a fix to the App Store. As soon as Apple reviews and approves it, you will be able to download it. Sorry.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

A new version of CmapTools for the iPad with a fix for the export/share bug is now available for download from Apple's App Store.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Is it able to sync with the Cloud? You may need to provide the credentials of the in-app purchase again?
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Try re-entering your in-purchase credentials. Tap on the gear on the lower left of the screen.
janelancy

Post by janelancy »

It seems like the version that came out last week has a glitch. An updated version with a bug patch was previously uploaded to the App Store towards the end of last week. You will have the opportunity to download it once Apple has reviewed and given their approval.
mapquest driving directions