Viewing an image resource problem

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools in the Cloud? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
jgorman

Viewing an image resource problem

Post by jgorman »

When I click on an image resource in a cmap it appears fine. However when I close the image the cmap is gone and it brings me back to the folder. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it is not clear how to close the image and return to the map immediately.
jgorman

Re: Viewing an image resource problem

Post by jgorman »

This also seems to be a problem with viewing other cmaps and such. Docs, pdfs, and ppts appear fine cause they load in a separate tab within the browser rather than the cmap window itself.
jgorman

Post by jgorman »

a suggestion i can think is to have each resource like another cmap load in a another browser tab altogether or to have a tabbed version of the cmap viewing window.
rvanhoof

Post by rvanhoof »

Not that when you open another Cmap or an image resource you will see that the tab will display a circle with a number. When you click on that circle with number you get a drop down list with the resources that have been opened in the window. You can then switch between the various resources and the folder view. When you close an image or nested cmap the view does indeed default to the folder view, but clicking on the circle allows you to switch back to the Cmap.

We'll look into defaulting to opening the last opened view open prior to the current view.

Thanks,
Ron
jgorman

Post by jgorman »

It would be wonderful if it defaulted to the last opened cmap.