Error saving Cmap

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools in the Cloud? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Error saving Cmap

Post by cmapadmin »

Hi, keep on posting, in particular if you are able to determine for which type of Cmaps you get the error. I presume there are some Cmaps that you are able to save?
sbabc

Post by sbabc »

I'm not even aware of there being different types of Cmaps. I'm exclusively using the web platform, if you're referring to the different ways of accessing them.

From what I can tell, it's inconsistent for each Cmap I've done, and I can't make out a pattern. I've just learned to be able to tell when it's not saving (when I get the above error message). I've found that once I encounter that problem, it's not going to resolve unless I leave Cmaps and come back to the map, then I typically can save successfully again, at least for a little while (again, how long until a problem is inconsistent).
sbabc

Post by sbabc »

To clarify, I have been able to save each Cmap I've done at some point. For every one of those, though, I've also encountered the saving problem one or more times.