Problem accesing cloud folder

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools in the Cloud? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
markelacy

Problem accesing cloud folder

Post by markelacy »

After installing CmapTools on my iPad and my PC, and setting up cloud access, I am unable to get to my cloud folder from my PC. When I select "Access my existing Cloud Folder" and put in my email address and password, I get an error message saying "the email address and password did match any accounts". On a hunch I tried resetting my password, but that didn't make any difference. Anyone have a good solution to this?
thopper33

Re: Problem accesing cloud folder

Post by thopper33 »

I am the same issue. On my iPad I log in and can access my activated account but it asks for a Cloud Address that I cannot supply.
On my desktop it states that cloud is not found.

I have paid for cloud and activated on my iPad but cannot access the Cloud Folder.

Look forward ot your advice or fix for this issue.

Regards
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

How did you create the Cloud account? If you created in on the iPad, then it means the iPad is able to access the Cloud server. If you created it on the PC, then CmapTools should b able to access. My question is, the, is the problem accessing the Cmap Cloud on the same client (iPad or Desktop) on which you created the account?
thopper33

Post by thopper33 »

To help address this issue of accessing the cloud from the iPad here is a link to what I see on my iPad after creating my account.

Could not upload an image so use the Googledrive link below to see the image.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wvlM ... sp=sharing

Would like to use this feature soon so hopefully you can advise me.

Regards

T
acanas

Post by acanas »

We've been fixing some authentication issue. Please try it now.
sdial123

Post by sdial123 »

When I try to log in to my cmap cloud from the website, I get a 403 access is denied even before I get a chance to sign in. In addition, if I try to access from Cmap tools for the desktop, I get "cloud server cannot be found, please check network settings". Please let me know what I can do to remedy this.
Thanks
rvanhoof

Post by rvanhoof »

Do you have the same problem when accessing the site from a different browser? If so you may want to try to reset your password.
https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us/cmap/users/resetPassword.html

Ron