Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:12 pm
- Location: Minnesota USA
A capability of cmaptools that I've used constantly over the years is the ability to copy/paste nodes, a big timesaver especially when I've got differently formatted nodes. For years I've wished cmaptools had the ability to designate where the pasted node appears, a function I use constantly when designing layouts in Filemaker Pro.
Works like this:
- click on the node you want to copy
- Press Command+C (or Control+C in Ubuntu or Windows)
- Mouse-click where you want to node to be pasted...
- Press Command+V (or etc.)
And the copied node is where it needs to be, ready to edit. This saves a full "relocate" cognitive processing...
Thanks for asking for ideas,
- Site Admin
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 pm
Yes, excellent suggestion
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 5:00 am
You verbalized what I often thought about, David. I would love this to be implemented!