iPad version

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
rlagill

Re: iPad version

Post by rlagill »

I've forwarded my e-mail address, as suggested. Many thanks for the opportunity to trial the beta!

Best Regards,

Rick Gill
bpwhistler

Post by bpwhistler »

Thanks IHMC...
kelly1234

Post by kelly1234 »

is there a possibility of getting an iPad version of cmap? if so, when?
bpwhistler

Post by bpwhistler »

@kelly1234...I hate to seem impatient with a poster since the Cmap forum admin has been putting up with my asking that same question for almost 4 years, but if you read the immediate posts above your question you will see that the iPad version is imminent. Some of us already have beta versions...and it's awesome. As in all forums...many answers are already present if you just read prior posts.
acanas

Post by acanas »

The iPad version will be available when its 'ready'... still some features and pieces that need to be completed. Hard to state a date ...
acanas

Post by acanas »

We are looking for a few users who would like to help with Beta testing of Cmap for the iPad. If you are interested, please send us an email at cmapsupport@ihmc.us. We'll select the small number we need as we get the emails. Testers must have their own iPad running iOS 7.
PhantomFoxx

Post by PhantomFoxx »

July 2014 already. Reading through the forum posts it sounds like the iPad version is inching towards reality, but so slowly. :cry:

There was a questions about how much we would pay for the app. I would easily pay $10 for this app and that would be one of the highest costing apps of the hundreds of apps I have in my iOS library.

Just release what you have and improve it over time. So long as it is reasonably functional and stable I'm sure most of us would prefer to see it in the app store and be able to start using it now rather than wait years for a perfect version. I have some apps that get updated almost weekly with bug fixes and feature upgrades.

While there are mind mapping apps on the app store I can't find any concept mapping software so your app will be fairly unique and therefore the go to app for concept mapping.
acanas

Post by acanas »

Almost done...
julienpetitot

Post by julienpetitot »

Hi,

Is that possible to be a beta test user ?
I would be glad to test the ipad application !