A forum for posting links to what we've done w/Cmap ?

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
leetramp

A forum for posting links to what we've done w/Cmap ?

Post by leetramp »

I gave a talk on CmapTools at the Northern California/Nevada sectional meeting of the American Association of Physics Teachers (NCNAAPT) last month. How about a category for sharing these type of successes?

An outline of my talk can be found at
http://ncnaapt.org/index.php/contribute ... onference/

Lee Trampleasure
Physics Teacher
Carondelet High School
Concord, CA
fridemar

Suggesting this forum "for posting links to what we've done"

Post by fridemar »

I agree, It would be great to have a forum as one of the entry-points to (living) Cmaps, together with Wikis, Videos and Blogs. Why not taking this forum as an initial step?
By the way, I noticed the new contributions in Youtube.com, that can be accessed via searchterms: IHMC or CMaps. The community there appears to be unaware of this gem yet.
Let's FosterEachOther ( <- Google )
-- Fridemar
fridemar

Amplifying your Forum wish ...

Post by fridemar »

Hello again,

amplifying your (and my) wish, I am going to write a seed posting here (and perhaps elsewhere) focused on: WhatCanWeDoForEachOther, where I suggest another subforum here.
There we could contact each other, exchange our views, search or call for a free safe PublicCmapServer and start with a public collaboration Cmap knowledge structure, focussed on the initial question:
WhatCanWeDoForEachOther.

Best
Fridemar
Let's FosterEachOther ( <- Google )
-- Fridemar