Create a basic map file for CMap.

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
uricerman

Create a basic map file for CMap.

Post by uricerman »

Hello, I am Urice, and I am contacting you from Seleggo.org in Italy.
Currently, our digital service is available exclusively in Italian, but we have developed it to assist dyslexic pupils with their studies.

To clarify my question, I'll give you a rundown of our tool: we scan textbooks and make them available to kids for free through an online reader that adapts the fonts, spacing, and colors to each student's needs. We also incorporate text-to-speech services to assist kids who have trouble reading on their own.

I'm reaching out to you in this forum to inquire about the possibility of integrating conceptual map services. I wanted to find out if cmap would be amenable to such an arrangement.

Take our reader as an example. We'd love to incorporate a feature that lets students "highlight" the "concept" words. later, they can store these words in a cmap file, which can later be opened and filled out in cmap. Can it be done?

Instead of making concept maps in the reader itself, we'd like to provide "concept" terms to cmap.

All the best with your time.
Urice