CmapTools

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
brendahart

CmapTools

Post by brendahart »

I just downloaded and installed Version 5.03. In the process the copy of version 4.18 (which I have been using was removed). After the installation of Ver 5.03, When I have attempted to use the program, it does not load and just flashes a couple of little squares. I have a project that I need to complete and now I am stuck. Please help
dgroos

Re: CmapTools

Post by dgroos »

Hi brendahart,

I know the stress... I probably won't be able to help you but anyone who does will probably need a good deal more info like: on what platform are you running cmaptools, Mac? Vista? Ubuntu 9.04--details are good; Can you describe these flashing squares: Color-grey? black? blue? size/shape? how long they flash? Have you tried googling, for example if you are using Macintosh something like:
Macintosh 10.4 CmapTools 5.0.3 upgrade flashing squares
If you find something, post what you don't get here and someone might be able to help you--with links to the pages that look useful. As a non-programmer this has gotten me far!

Good luck,
David