Disappearing Style Palette

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
frodrigue9

Disappearing Style Palette

Post by frodrigue9 »

IHMC CmapTools: 5.05.01
Operating System, Version: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
Amount of RAM: 4096MB
Display: Two screens Extended Display. 15" Asus Laptop + 21" Samsung PnP Monitor
----------

As I am using CmapTools and from one to three concepts maps simultaneously, the style palette is sometimes disappearing. It happens after I have closed it (clicked the upper right "X" button). Then, few moments later, I try to re-open it through WINDOW/SHOW STYLE PALETTE but it does not appear unless I exit CmapTools completely and start over. However, I should point out that it does not always do that, but it is reasonable to say that it happens 75% of the time when I close the style palette and then try to re-open it.

Thank you for providing us with such a versatile software, and for helping me with this bug.

Francois,
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Disappearing Style Palette

Post by cmapadmin »

Can you please update to CmapTools v6.00 and let us know if it still happens?

Thanks.
frodrigue9

Re: Disappearing Style Palette

Post by frodrigue9 »

Will do. It seems to work fine as of now with the 6.0 version. I will update if ever needed as it did not occur consistently in the past.