bug report: wrap lines spacing won't reset to 0

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
drlaru

bug report: wrap lines spacing won't reset to 0

Post by drlaru »

Hi,
I'm just starting with CmapTools. so far so good.
I was setting up new Styles and testing out the different features when I set the 'wrap lines' spacing to 200. Clearly that was not useful, so I set it back to 0 and saved a new style.
now, even using a new style as default, the wrap lines spacing resets to 200. I can't force it back to 0 *(though I can force it into another number, like 1, which is equally problematic)

I think this must be a bug in the style setup. Hope it can be addressed.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: bug report: wrap lines spacing won't reset to 0

Post by cmapadmin »

You are using the latest version (6.01)?
rcarff

Post by rcarff »

To remove the width value and set it back to the default, select a node (Concept or Linking Phrase) that has a width set, clear the width field by deleting the value, and press the enter key while the cursor is in the cleared width field. This will remove any "wrap lines" spacing on the node and new nodes will not have a spacing set.
drlaru

Post by drlaru »

yes, current version.
clear without deleting - how?