Unable to Import OWL/RDF files as Cmap

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
djthequest

Unable to Import OWL/RDF files as Cmap

Post by djthequest »

I am not an experienced user of CmapTools. I am not able to find any option by which I can import/load and OWL/RDF ontology in Cmap. I have tried in Cmap tools version 5.04, 5.06 both on Windows XP, 7(32bit) and Linux(Ubuntu 12.04-32bit, Ubuntu 14.04-64bit ) but have failed. I cannot find FIle Menu>Import>Ontology Map from XML File any more.
The manual provided at "http://cmap.ihmc.us/coe/COEmanual06.pdf" says the above procedure, but the software does not complies to it.

I have used this feature ago (I don't remember the version Info, nor do I have the setup file for that), and was very helpful for me. Due to re-installing of OS (due to some reasons) I lost the old installation and hence tried with newer ones. And now I cannot find the feature stated above.

Please help with a solution or a download link where I can get that older version of Cmap.
Thanks in Advance.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to Import OWL/RDF files as Cmap

Post by cmapadmin »

COE, the CmapTools Ontology Editor, is a separate program from CmapTools. Its a separate build and a separate installer. You can download it at http://cmap.ihmc.us/coe. Note that it is many versions behind CmapTools, and is not being developed any more.

There is also a separate entry in this forum dedicated to COE (viewforum.php?f=28). Please use that forum for questions about COE.