No new line in mouse-over info

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
PoulBundgaard

No new line in mouse-over info

Post by PoulBundgaard »

Cmap ver 6.01
Win7 64-bit

I am a new user and have a problem which I cannot seem to figure out.
If I create a text in the "Add info" field and format it with a new line, using the return button, the text will be on 2 lines.
When I look at the resulting info text by hovering the mouse over the node the text is on one line.
Is this the default behaviour and by design, or how do you format your mouse-over text?

Great program, by the way. Just discovered it and already in love.
rcarff

Re: No new line in mouse-over info

Post by rcarff »

The text that is displayed when hovering over a node is the result of removing all spaces, tabs, and new line characters from the "Add Info" "Mouse Over Info" field value and adding a newline character after every 30 non-white-space characters. We are looking at keeping new line characters in the mouse over info in a future release of CmapTools.