how to change the size of vision

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
maryeah

how to change the size of vision

Post by maryeah »

Hello, thanks for the IHMC CmapTools!
But I found a problem. It is quite hard for me to use it, because of the size of font is too small!
I make a screenshot for you, please check it!
To compare the difference, IE is put next to it and I also open the properties window.
Some font is in suitable size, such as resource name, however, others are too small. :cry: :cry:
I note them in the screenshot.
Hope to deal with it.
Thanks a lot.
size of font compared with IE
size of font compared with IE
maryeah

Re: how to change the size of vision

Post by maryeah »

Especially the font size in some settings window, these windows are used frequently and they cannot zoom in and zoom out.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

At what resolution do you have your screen? We've never had this problem reported before. IE has a zoom for the content so its hard to compare. The style palette does have some small fonts. The Cmap can be resized wit the zoom icon at the top of the window.
maryeah

Post by maryeah »

Hello, my screen resolution: 3200*1800, and other software just looks Okay, only is one has problem of font size :(
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

That is a very high resolution. We'll look into it.
maryeah

Post by maryeah »

Thank you so much!
chudodey

Post by chudodey »

Hi! I have 4k monitor with 3840 x 2160. I use Windows 10 and 200% increase of windows elements size, a lot of programs aren't designed for that, so as the cmaptools. I think you will solve this problem.
Attachments
Снимок_экрана_102915_123629_PM.jpg
aronoco

Post by aronoco »

I am also having this issue :? I have a windows surface pro 3 and my resolution is 2160x1440. How do you fix the font size?
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Font sizes are fixed in the program. If you have a huge resolution, then naturally all fonts will be smaller.