Can't insert a proper newline with a math formula

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
etinin

Can't insert a proper newline with a math formula

Post by etinin »

Hello, I've been using the Math features to write some chemical formulae, since I have not found another way to write subscript.
But it really bothers me that you can't ser a newline either before or after the formula.
I've attached a screenshot.

Version 20160628.12.00 (Mac OS X)
Luba.png
singladur

Re: Can't insert a proper newline with a math formula

Post by singladur »

I have also been unable to do so. Indeed, if you create a cmap locally with maths and you upload it to the cloud, maths will become crazy (maybe "a mess" is a better description).

My suggestion for you (it is what I do although is not perfect): Create with Latex a small graph with the content of the concept (not just with the formula but with the whole content) and use it as a background of the concept.

My suggestion for CmapTool team: Could be added support to some cool editor of math (latex, mathjax, etc)? Maybe MathJax is easy to include (and export and use in web format...)

All the best,

Singladur