FIND does not locate info in "ADD INFO" text sections

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
zenjito

FIND does not locate info in "ADD INFO" text sections

Post by zenjito »

[BTW: AWESOME program! (I just discovered the ability to link individual nodes between maps! Fantastic! Tho i'd like to know how to do it without both maps open lol...]

If you write words in 'mouse over info' or 'hidden info', FIND will not locate the node in which those words occur.

Interestingly, SEARCH will show the MAP in which they occur, but then you won't be able to find the nodes in which they occur.

This bug (?) has made it necessary for me, as I write my book, to put all the text in the TITLE Of my nodes, making for:
- very large unwieldy nodes
- more nodes than would otherwise be neccessary.

Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)

FlameTiJ

Re: FIND does not locate info in "ADD INFO" text sections

Post by FlameTiJ »

I have got the same problem as the threadopener. I would be glad if an admin could state wheter this is a bug or not.

Yours Sincerely
FlameTiJ

CMAP v6.02
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
7,89 GB usable RAM
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

We've reproduced the bug and have it in our list. Thanks for reporting it.
FlameTiJ

Post by FlameTiJ »

Thank you very much!