Version 5.03 on Mac - Won't show

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
spamantha

Version 5.03 on Mac - Won't show

Post by spamantha »

Hello,

I'm trying to use CMapTools 5.03 with Mac OSX 10.6.5, 4GB Ram. CMap opens normally, but once I log in I have problems. I can't open a new map, I can't browse through the "views" window (all blank), and I can't set a directory to save to on my computer (I go to edit -> preferences but the window never shows up). I can open a CMap fine, but when I try to save an error box comes up with title "Error getting information about My CMaps" and content "Unexpected error: Server Returned Exception." Is there anything I could do about this?
acanas

Re: Version 5.03 on Mac - Won't show

Post by acanas »

You probably have your My Cmaps directory in a location that is unavailable. The Preferences box will show you where it is. Change it if it is at a location that is not accesible.