Unable to see or access folder shared with me

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
JeffLeonard

Unable to see or access folder shared with me

Post by JeffLeonard »

I am running Windows 10 and CmapTools 6.03.

I am unable to access a cloud folder that was shared with me.

I am participating in a research seminar at the University of Washington iSchool where we are doing concept mapping. Several weeks ago, the professor (Hans J Scholl) created a folder in class in his Cmap Cloud Folder ("UW iSchool CR16 Exercise Response Study") and shared it with all of the students via the permissions dialog. Since then none of us accessed it.

Now a couple of weeks later I have run CMapTools and neither myself nor the other students can see the folder in our Cloud Folder nor can we find it by searching for it. We verified in class yesterday that the folder exists and that it is still shared with us.

Any suggestions are welcome.
--
Jeff Leonard
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to see or access folder shared with me

Post by cmapadmin »

Hi,

Were you able to login to the Cmap Cloud from CmapTools? You need to provide the same userid (email) and password that your provided when accessing through the Web. See the video:

https://cmap.ihmc.us/docs/cmaptools-hel ... cmap-cloud

Cmap Support