Printer margin cmap tools

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
adammuelta

Printer margin cmap tools

Post by adammuelta »

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem with the printer margins in Cmap (margins: 2in. width, 1in. length). I have tried all suggestions (export to pdf & fix the margins there, print from Cmap print preview then page layout, etc.) but nothing seems to work. In landscape mode I can get rid of length margins, but the width margins are terrible (still 2in. when printing: U.S. Paper borderless). When I export as jpeg & then print to fit paper everything gets cut off (but it does get rid of all margins). I believe that when creating the Cmap, the map screen is set up incorrectly (i.e. the margins are not setup to superimpose on 8.5X11in paper). Any help would be appreciated, THANK YOU!
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Printer margin cmap tools

Post by cmapadmin »

If you export to jpg and still have problems, then it doesn't seem to be a CmapTools issue. Once its an image CmapTools is not involved.