Attempting to download CMAP server software

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
mjneuharth

Attempting to download CMAP server software

Post by mjneuharth »

I'm trying to get my hands on the CMAP server software.

I've submitted multiple requests for it on the site but none of them have been answered; how do I get the server software?

Thanks!

--mike
darthjysky

Re: Attempting to download CMAP server software

Post by darthjysky »

I have this problem too. I have submitted registeration with two email addresses. And both work just fine if i'm to download CmapTools, but http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/CmapServerLogin.php will not recognize neither email addresses, just ERROR: We could not find in our records the email address you have entered.
If you were to battle an old Sith Lord in a lightsabre duel, you would find that we're only children playing with toys
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

Is there anyone at IHMC ever reading these?
If you were to battle an old Sith Lord in a lightsabre duel, you would find that we're only children playing with toys
acanas

Post by acanas »

Hi,

Its not clear from your emails whether you got the response email authorizing the download of the CmapServer. Did you receive the email authorizing it?
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

Can't be sure at this point anymore, can't remember, but I don't think that I have ever received any mails but activating for this forum from ihmc
acanas

Post by acanas »

Hi,

An email was sent to all mailing list on April 28, 2009:

Dear CmapTools User,

We are glad to announce a new website for CmapSupport. To better serve you, we have moved our technical support to a forum-based website, http://cmapforum.ihmc.us/. This way we can count on the community of CmapTools users to help each other with issues, problems, and questions. CmapForum will act as the main place to discuss and interact with thousands of users, issues regarding the installation and use of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer. Any technical support request should be posted in our forum at http://cmapforum.ihmc.us. .

The CmapForum contains documentation, answers to the questions most commonly asked, a place to provide suggestions, announcements, and a troubleshooting sections.

In order to post comments / questions or open a new topic in the CmapForum, you will need to register or open an account. If you are already subscribed to the Cmappers' community site (http://www.cmappers.net/), then you won't need to register again. Both systems (CmapForum and Cmappers) are interconnected, so you can use the same user id and password in both websites. We recommend that you register with the same userid and password that you use with CmapTools and to access the CmapServers.

Sincerely,

CmapSupport
Institute for Human & Machine Cognition
40 S. Alcaniz St., Pensacola, FL 32502
Visit: http://cmapforum.ihmc.us/
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

Okey, I have created several new email accounts around and tried to register from cmap tools page in order to be registerred and be able to download the server software but I never receive any registration confirmation emails
bermmi01

Post by bermmi01 »

I have also tried to get the CMAP server software and tried a coule different emails even registering for user name in here and I can not get past that it can not find my email in the system. I have not received any confirmation emails that was referred in previous posts. How can I get the CMAP software.
acanas

Post by acanas »

Hi,

Please post the information again and immediately post a message on this forum. We haven't seen your requests come through. Make sure you check your spam filter. There are no pending requests, and they are approved daily.
vagk

Post by vagk »

I have the same problem. I enter my email but i get this:

ERROR: We could not find in our records the email address you have entered.

Please enter the email address that you used when you requested the CmapServer. If the problem persists, then contact the CmapSupport at Contact Us