About the IHMC CmapServer Authorization Request

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
francesco.furfari

About the IHMC CmapServer Authorization Request

Post by francesco.furfari »

Hello,

I apologize if this question is off topic
I recently submitted an CMapServer authorization request.
Because I didn't receive an acknoledge of the submitted requested, and because I don't know the exact email address of any reply I should receive.
I'm checking every day the blocked messages of my SPAM engine to see If I received an answer.
How do I know if my request has been processed?
Any indication of the typical response time for an authorization?

Thank you very much
francesco
acanas

Re: About the IHMC CmapServer Authorization Request

Post by acanas »

Franceso,

Please post the request again. I'll monitor it and let you know when we approve it and let you know here.
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

As I wrote in other topic I'm unable to get authorization also. I'm done several new email addresses and none of them work.
It would be awesome if someone could resent or reset or something my registration for email that I really use (I guess that it would be good for IHMC also to people be able to use their real emails).
If you were to battle an old Sith Lord in a lightsabre duel, you would find that we're only children playing with toys
acanas

Post by acanas »

Did you fill the authorization request again? I've been monitoring the CmapServer requests and there are none pending.
francesco.furfari

Post by francesco.furfari »

I submitted again the request, thank you acanas.
Now the server properly notifies the submission by suggesting also to check the SPAM engine. Excellent !!
francesco
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

ERROR: We could not find in our records the email address you have entered.

And I have never got any emails when registering for plain cmaptools
If you were to battle an old Sith Lord in a lightsabre duel, you would find that we're only children playing with toys
acanas

Post by acanas »

OK, please submit it again and post an entry here indicating you did the post. I'll monitor and let you know if we receive the request.
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

I registerred AGAIN with new email account, and no emails from you.
acanas

Post by acanas »

I sent you an email to your forum's email address with the content of the authorization to download the CmapServer. However, we haven't seen your request. Other request show up daily, but not yours.
darthjysky

Post by darthjysky »

How about now?