Web Link version linking to old copies of cmaps

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
dfabian

Web Link version linking to old copies of cmaps

Post by dfabian »

Hi, When I view a web linked version of my cmap which contains links to other cmaps, the link is bringing up an old copy of that map even though the correct updated map link is displayed on the original on the Shared Cmaps server. The problem only exists in the web version.
I have cleared my cache and it will show other changes but not the correct linked map.

thanks in advance.
acanas

Re: Web Link version linking to old copies of cmaps

Post by acanas »

Can you post an example? Could be that (a) the link is to another version of the map, or (b) for some reason when the map was saved the HTML was not generated.

Open and save the map that is showing as old version, so it will generate the HTML again. With the Cmap open, select the "View as Web Page" below it, and check whether the URL is the same as the one being opened through the web link. This will show you if they are different versions of the Cmap.