Updated to v. 5.05, startup e-mail says at v. 5.04.02

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
dgroos

Updated to v. 5.05, startup e-mail says at v. 5.04.02

Post by dgroos »

Hi. I just downloaded http://cmapdownload.ihmc.us/installs/Cm ... -24-14.bin to my redhat server, installed it (using console install), then stopped the current process, then restarted it. When it finally restarted, and I got the e-mail, it said that the version of the cmapserver was 5.04.02. Not sure how to address this or if it is even correct and how to check. AdminTools for mac 10.9 doesn't work so I couldn't check that way.
Thanks!
David
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Updated to v. 5.05, startup e-mail says at v. 5.04.02

Post by cmapadmin »

Thanks David, we'll look into it. We probably forgot to change the tag so the email shows the correct version. We'll post what we find out.
dgroos

Post by dgroos »

You folks are quicker than I :)

I just found the problem. I had my previous install in /root/IHMC_CmapServer/ but didn't notice that the new default location was /root/IHMC CmapServer/ so it actually made a new install instead of updating the previous. So then when I started the CmapServer it started the old one in IHMC_CmapServer (which then correctly reported the previous version!)

I just reinstalled but entered the previous install location /root/IHMC_CmapServer/ and every thing is right in the world, again. Thanks for your quick attention!

David
acanas

Post by acanas »

OK, thanks... We'll look at the AdminTool version in the Download page anyway.