CmapWebService Problems

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
CarlosSa

CmapWebService Problems

Post by CarlosSa »

Hello!

Currently i'm working in a application that fetchs resources (folders and Cmaps) from a given CmapServer via the CmapWebService provided by IHMC.
I'm currently experiencing some problems when trying to create a folder (createFolder method) via webservice. I can use other methods, so the problem is not a connection or authentication issue.

For example i'm able to call "getResourceMeta", "getResourceMetaList", "callGetResource" or "saveCmap", but when i try to call the createFolder method i allways get the following exception: us.ihmc.xml.XMLCompoundElement :(
Can you guys confirm me if the method is implemented or working as it wanted? If yes can you provide me a usage example please?
by the way i'm using php 5.3.0.

Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Carlos
CarlosSa

Re: CmapWebService Problems

Post by CarlosSa »

I'm wondering if anyone can help me?

cheers,

Carlos
ghill47

Post by ghill47 »

Hi. I just sent you an e-mail from this forum. If you are reading this message and you have not received the e-mail, please let me know, and we'll communicate some other way. Whatever results I learn from our investigation here, I will post them as a reply to your post.

Thanks.

Greg
Greg Hill -- IHMC -- CmapTools Group
magsilva

Post by magsilva »

Any news about this?