AdminTool shows a different server

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
rafael.morales

AdminTool shows a different server

Post by rafael.morales »

I have just installed CMapServer 5.04 on a Debian machine (investigacion.udgvirtual.udg.mx, 148.202.167.118) under the name UDGVirtual-IGCAAV (Mexico) and it seems to be working fine. However, when I start the AdminTool I get a different server listed in places: (suv-virtualcntr.udg.edu.mx, 148.202.167.119). This later server is not running a CMapServer. I tried to add my server manually but that does not work (cannot see the messages sent).

Any ideas?
rafael.morales

Re: AdminTool shows a different server

Post by rafael.morales »

Actually, I modified the serverconfig.txt file, setting the variables for the server name and IP. Now the information appears correctly on the AdminTool windows, but nevertheless I cannot the place (Message: Could not open "UDGVirtual-IGCAAV (Mexico)").

Any ideas?
acanas

Post by acanas »

Can you open the place from CmapTools?
rafael.morales

Post by rafael.morales »

Yes, I can. A created a map in a workstation and saved it there using the admin account. I guess you can see it to (http://investigacion.udgvirtual.udg.mx:8080)