Unable to log in- seemingly website error

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
eakalyd

Unable to log in- seemingly website error

Post by eakalyd »

I'm currently just trying to log onto cmaps cloud, where I have a map needed for an assignment. Although my log in and password has been saved, it says there is a login failure, and it comes up with this message:
Login failed.
Reason: Uncategorized exception occured during LDAP processing; nested exception is javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - internal error]; remaining name 'ou=users'

So then I tried to change the password, thinking that perhaps it had saved wrong, and when I try to press the wrong password button, this comes up:
cmapcloud.ihmc.us is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

It definitely is the right email address, because I got the confirmation email. I have no clue about what to do, but I think it may be an issue with the cmaps cloud service. If it isn't, tell me what I can do.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to log in- seemingly website error

Post by cmapadmin »

Sorry, there was a system error with the authentication. Its been fixed.