IHMC Public CMaps (3) server down

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
debfabian

IHMC Public CMaps (3) server down

Post by debfabian »

Hi,
I have tried sporadically over the last number of months to connect to shared CMap IHMC Public CMaps (3) but been unable to connect. Is this server still functioning? I have had to just use cMaps on my desktop but would like to upload to the public server again. any advice appreciated.

thanks

Debbie
acanas

Re: IHMC Public CMaps (3) server down

Post by acanas »

Yes, Public Cmaps (2) has been up all the time. The same with Public Cmaps and Public Cmaps (2).
Make sure you are using the latest version of CmapTools, since we have changed the port #s. The newer versions will, after contacting the Directory of Places, detect the new port #s, although the old port #s are being re-directed. Try accessing the Web view of the server (http://cmapspublic.ihmc.us/). If you can see the list of folders through the Web you should be able to access the 3 Pubic Cmaps servers.