Cannot create folder

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
drmitch44

Cannot create folder

Post by drmitch44 »

I am getting an error message when trying to create a new folder in views. I did see that receiving an error message is a known issue, but supposedly, when you restart the program the folder will be there. I can't get that far. Specifically, I choose New Folder on the File menu, and am given the box to name the folder. My admin credentials are already filled in. Then I hit the OK button, and another box pops up asking for my user ID and password. I then receive a message that my user ID and password do not have the necessary permissions to access the resource. I thought that perhaps my password was incorrect, so I requested that it be sent by choosing the Forgot Password button. Again, a box pops up that is pre-populated with all of my contact information, and it all appears correct. When I try to complete the action, I receive the following message: "With the information you submitted, we could not send you an email message containing your password." Any help on this issue is much appreciated!
acanas

Re: Cannot create folder

Post by acanas »

Are you using one of the public CmapServers? Can you please attach a copy of the log?
acanas

Re: Cannot create folder

Post by acanas »

If your folder is in one of the public IHMC CmapServers, can you tell us which folder it is to see how the permissions and information are set?