I can't load one of my Cmaps

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
danyboy

I can't load one of my Cmaps

Post by danyboy »

Hello,

As I was opening my computer to work on the final details on one of my Cmaps : «Schéma M. Poulin», I was unable to open it and I don't know why.
Down below I included a picture of what happens when I try to open my Cmap. I tried opening other Cmaps and everything works fine. It seems I only have a problem with this file: «Schéma M.Poulin».

Please I need some help since this Cmap needs to be done by tomorrow for a final project.

PS: My first language is French but I'm okay with English, just maybe guide me with the process of recovering my Cmap!

Thanks for any help,

danyboy
Attachments
cmap.PNG
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: I can't load one of my Cmaps

Post by cmapadmin »

This is due to some error when writing the file, usually a problem with the program or machine crashing while saving or a hard drive problem. The file cannot be recovered --- hope you have a backup.
jenifermendonza

Post by jenifermendonza »

HELLO,
In my case was a font problem done by Suitcase Fusion, a font manager. But I don't use that font manager anymore... I found Font Base which is more stable.

regards
jenifer
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Jenifer, this is interesting. We'll look into it.