If you don't have access to a shared IHMC CmapServer, you can still transfer Cmaps "manually" between computers.
- Make sure CmapTools is not running.
- Make sure that the Cmap you want to transfer is on "My Cmaps" (if you are going to transfer more than one Cmap and/or resources, place them all within the same folder and perform the same operations described here with that folder).
- Drag-and-drop the Cmap (or entire folder) from "My Cmaps" to the desktop or to a local file system window (e.g. Windows Explorer, Mac Finder, etc.).
- Copy the Cmap (or folder) to the desktop or file system window of the target computer (using an external drive, through a network connection, send it as an email attachment, etc.). Note that you can drag-and-drop a Cmap directly from the Views to a mail client to send it as an attachment.
- Run IHMC CmapTools on the target computer.
- Drag-and-drop the Cmap (or folder) to “My Cmaps”,