Google App CmapTools Add-on

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
Andrew125

Re: Google App CmapTools Add-on

Post by Andrew125 »

But why does chromebooks doesn't support cmap?? It should be supported tho.FM Whatsapp Apk
Last edited by Andrew125 on Tue May 31, 2022 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

kittymitty

Post by kittymitty »

Yes its good whatsapp aerothat google has add on of camp, while using browser concept maps are available hence it is very useful while studying.
hoobs96

Post by hoobs96 »

its good tools that google has add on of camp, i peripatetic to this tools, very nice camp tools. YoWhatsApp APK Download
kimonlope

Post by kimonlope »

Andrew125 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:20 am But why does chromebooks doesn't support cmap?? It should be supported tho.yowhatsapp apk
That means a Chromebook typically can't handle 500 browser tabs and other intensive tasks. Of course, more powerful options exist. If you really want Chrome OS and the power to run Linux apps, Android apps, and more, you could go for something like the Google Pixelbook, Pixelbook Go, or the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook.
thomas121

Post by thomas121 »

cmapadmin wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:50 am Can't you use https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us ?
Yes bro definitely use thanks..

fmwhatsapp apk
mahim

Post by mahim »

kimonlope wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:33 am
Andrew125 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:20 am But why does chromebooks doesn't support cmap?? It should be supported tho.yowhatsapp apk
That means a Chromebook typically can't handle 500 browser tabs and other intensive tasks. Of course, more powerful options exist. If you really want Chrome OS and the power to run Linux apps, Android apps, and more, you could go for something like the Google Pixelbook, Pixelbook Go, or the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook.
Yes kimonlope. I too feel the same. nulls clash
ananyaverma

Post by ananyaverma »

johnamaro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 am I have been using the CmapTools app in my mobile phone and since I have updated mobile version, the app is not working properly. The app crashes whenever I try to open the app. If it seems to be happening then I have deleted and reinstalled but still the problem is not solved. I had downloaded the gb app from here. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cmaptools/id927987108
I never used the app on Phone, I use it on my Windows PC, is it even available on phone?
ananyaverma

Post by ananyaverma »

faral99 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:51 pm Hello,
I'm a Ph.D. candidate at Turkish military academy. I'm working on technology management and we use cmap tools in our lessons.
As can be seen, i'm not the only one who uses the cmap tool. There are lots of master and ph.d. students at this school.
By the way, we need the cmap app for android.
You answered previous demands by writing "we have cmap cloud" but, if we look at the site-gives infos about cmap clouds- we see that we can't (negative) use it on our tablets or smart phones.
The android app will be cmap tool's light for giving importance for it's customers and shareholders and also for the science.

We are looking for your positive answer.
Sincerely yours.

Ferdi Aral
Ph.D. candidate
Nowadays lot of smartphones that come with powerful hardware, so we wont have any issue using the app on Android.
:)
levikhan

Post by levikhan »

johnamaro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 am I have been using the CmapTools app in my mobile phone and since I have updated mobile version, the app is not working properly. The app crashes whenever I try to open the app. If it seems to be happening then I have deleted and reinstalled but still the problem is not solved. I had downloaded. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cmaptools/id927987108, But now I am also facing similar issue with my fmwhatsapp apk which is an modified version of WhatsApp.
Thanks for the help mate
Last edited by levikhan on Sun May 07, 2023 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.