IHMC books

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
bpwhistler

IHMC books

Post by bpwhistler »

I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this...just delete it if it isn't.

I recently purchased Dr. Novak's "Learning, Creating, and Using Knowledge: Concept Mapas as Facilitative Tools in Schools and Corporations (2nd Ed.)" from Amazon on Kindle. I have "Learning How to Learn" in paperback...but it is fairly worn out. I'm trying to update my library to eBooks as much as possible.

It would be nice to see all of Dr. Novak's texts available on Kindle. If they are out of publication, and he no longer wishes to sell them...perhaps he could publish them to a free ebook site. I notice he is not listed as the primary author on several of his books...so would understand any inability to choose a publication method.

Thanks for you consideration.
acanas

Re: IHMC books

Post by acanas »

Post Dr. Novak a message. You can email him from his Web page at http://www.ihmc.us.
bpwhistler

Post by bpwhistler »

Thanks...I had actually tried that before posting here. The contact link at the bottom of his IHMC "People" page only brings me to the snail mail addresses of IHMC.
acanas

Post by acanas »

Tried it, it brings up a mail window with the right email address.