Google App CmapTools Add-on

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
RogerEye1253

Re: Google App CmapTools Add-on

Post by RogerEye1253 »

cmapadmin wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 am CmapTools for iPad only works on the iPad, not on an iPhone. Did you get it to work on an iPhone?
The concept maps are great and are currently available on iPhone devices. But I honestly think that they should be quickly made available on the iPad devices as well. It would be great to use the Soul Knight Mod APKfull capabilities of the bigger screen of the iPad.
RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

levikhan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:20 pm
johnamaro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 am I have been using the CmapTools app in my mobile phone and since I have updated mobile version, the app is not working properly. The app crashes whenever I try to open the app. If it seems to be happening then I have deleted and reinstalled but still the problem is not solved. I had downloaded app
Thanks for the help mate
I was also stuck in this issue, thanks of sharing this informationNulls Brawl APK.
Andrew125

Post by Andrew125 »

RogerEye1253 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:13 am
levikhan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:20 pm
johnamaro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 am I have been using the CmapTools app in my mobile phone and since I have updated mobile version, the app is not working properly. The app crashes whenever I try to open the app. If it seems to be happening then I have deleted and reinstalled but still the problem is not solved. I had downloaded app
Thanks for the help mate
I was also stuck in this issue, thanks of sharing this information https://gbwamod.com/download-yowhatsapp-apk/
Sorry to bother, but it is not working for me. Any help will be appreciated.
ojisan

Post by ojisan »

cmapadmin wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:50 am Can't you use https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us ?
WhatsApp Aero APK
That is great. And i can use them on the Android phones as well as iphone too, right?
PatriciaJohn

Post by PatriciaJohn »

It could be a great tool for teachers and students to utilize for creating concept maps for their projects and assignments. It would be great to have the capability to turn a document into a concept map easily and quickly with the help of a Google App Add-on. It would also be great to have the ability to mark up documents within the add-on and create concept maps from them. This could be a great way to teach students about the importance of visual thinking and help them better understand their material.Stumble Guys MOD APK
RupiVi

Post by RupiVi »

ojisan wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:50 am
cmapadmin wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:50 am Can't you use https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us ?
Null’s Clash
That is great. And i can use them on the Android phones as well as iphone too, right?
CMapTools is only available for Windows and Mac. it's not available on android.
However, you can use the Cmap Cloud to use it on android too. Cmap Cloud is browser-based CMapTools. so, there won't be any problems on the android too.
Pardeep

Post by Pardeep »

does adblocker extension on the browser have any effect on the Cmap Cloud performance or functionality? Vanced Manager
levikhan

Post by levikhan »

Pardeep wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:19 am does jtwhatsapp adblocker extension on the browser have any effect on the Cmap Cloud performance or functionality?
Yes seems like that to me !
Last edited by levikhan on Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ralph78

Post by Ralph78 »

Pardeep wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:19 am does adblocker extension on the browser have any effect on the Cmap Cloud performance or functionality? youtube vanced download
No, an adblocker extension in your browser should not affect Cmap Cloud's performance or functionality since Cmap Cloud operates independently of browser extensions.
firehurtnova

Post by firehurtnova »

I think Google Docs has this feature already. Let me know if there are any updates on this.Youtube Vanced