Google App CmapTools Add-on

Have new ideas for the next release of IHMC CmapTools and IHMC CmapServer?
We welcome your suggestions and we will carefully consider whether to incorporate them into the software.
crafterboy

Re: Google App CmapTools Add-on

Post by crafterboy »

Pardeep wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:19 am does adblocker extension on the browser have any effect on the Cmap Cloud performance or functionality? Revanced YouTube
Sometimes it shows to turn off the adblocker. There is no such big impact on it. Thank you.
nita06

Post by nita06 »

The mention of Google App CmapTools Add-on may lead a person to contemplate the integration of CmapTools with Google Apps. Their thoughts might revolve around enhanced collaboration, streamlined workflow, or the convenience of utilizing concept maps within the familiar Google Apps environment, fostering efficient information visualization and sharing. gb whatsapp pro download
liala

Post by liala »

firehurtnova wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:33 am I think Google Docs has this feature already. Let me know if there are any updates on this.Gold WhatsApp
May I know which Google Docs features you want to mention?
vimaskiin

Post by vimaskiin »

johnamaro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 am I have been using the CmapTools app in my mobile phone and since I have updated mobile version, the app is not working properly. The app crashes whenever I try to open the app. If it seems to be happening then I have deleted and reinstalled but still the problem is not solved. I had downloaded here. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cmaptools/id927987108 decorative glass dubai
Which mobile you're using? Android or IOS?
vimaskiin

Post by vimaskiin »

liala wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:04 am
firehurtnova wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:33 am I think Google Docs has this feature already. Let me know if there are any updates on this.
May I know which Google Docs features you want to mention? glass and aluminium companies in dubai
Its about the Google App CmapTools