Importing a cmaps htlm export file to Wordpress

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Cura

Importing a cmaps htlm export file to Wordpress

Post by Cura »

I have exported a cmap as an html file and want to use it on a Wordpress page. I tried importing it as a type 'file' but it does not open up in Wordpress. I wanted to to this so the html file retains the url links associated with the Concept once in Wordpress. Saving it as a pdf and does not retain these url links.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Importing a cmaps htlm export file to Wordpress

Post by cmapadmin »

Why not embed the Cmap in WordPress? Save the Cmap in the Cmap Cloud or in a Cmap Server and then embed it. Works better if you use the Cmap Cloud. Then open the Cmap in the desktop and use the code displayed at the bottom of the Cmap to embed it.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

This document explains how to do it once the Cmap is in the Cmap Cloud (or on a CmapServer with the Cmap Viewer installed).

Code: Select all

https://cmap.ihmc.us/docs/cmapviewer-client.php
Cura

Post by Cura »

Excellent advice! Thanks works a treat. :D