Color of multiple lines not changing

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Joseph

Color of multiple lines not changing

Post by Joseph »

I try to select several lines and change their color at the same time with the Format Style -> Line, but it doesn't work.

Link to screen recording:
https://i.imgur.com/DXN8L3A.mp4

Info:
CmapTools 6.04
Windows 10
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Color of multiple lines not changing

Post by cmapadmin »

Thanks for reporting this. We'll look into it.
rcarff

Post by rcarff »

This is a bug which will be fixed in the next release. The problem occurs whenever multiple objects are selected, a new line color is chosen, and at least two of them did not originally have the same color.
leorasy

Post by leorasy »

Make sure that you are providing the correct color specification. Some tools or libraries use different ways to specify colors, such as named colors, hexadecimal codes, RGB values, or predefined color palettes.
Watermelon Game
lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

Same error with me. Candy Crush
larsenlola

Post by larsenlola »

You can select the border under the formatting options or surround your document with a table drift hunters
lilycollins9x

Post by lilycollins9x »

I watched the video you recorded and understand the problem you are facing. Unfortunately, the inability to change the color of multiple lines at once using "Format Style" -> "Line" in CmapTools 6.04 is a known bug.
Instead of checking the logs in the C:\Program Files\IHMC CmapTools\logs folder, try looking for the logs in C:\Users< bitlifeusername>\AppData\Local\CmapTools\logs. These logs may contain more detailed information about the error you are experiencing.