"View as Web Page" field (inapprop.) references port 443

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
dgroos

"View as Web Page" field (inapprop.) references port 443

Post by dgroos »

While my mac computers reference no port (thus port 80 by default), my Edubuntu thin clients running cmaptools reference 443 (ssl) and thus one can't successfully click on the 'view as web page' button at the bottom of the cmap window. Of course one can copy the address, paste and edit out the 443. I've gone into bin/cmaptools.cfg and tried to find a setting. I've also gone to the cmapserver via both command line and via admintool and don't find settings that seem to apply to different firefox versions or different network access points. Why would some clients reference port 80 and others port 443? What can I do?

Thanks,
David
acanas

Re: "View as Web Page" field (inapprop.) references port 443

Post by acanas »

Hi,

The port is defined by the CmapServer's configuration. What CmapServer was your Cmap stored at? So, depending on where your Cmap is stored, it may be viewed through a different port.

Regards,

Alberto