Can't successfully config cmap recorder

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
dgroos

Can't successfully config cmap recorder

Post by dgroos »

While I've read http://cmap.ihmc.us/Support/issues.php and also made every possible combination of:
recorder.startAutomatically=?
recorder.auditMode=?
in bin/cmaptools.cfg I can't get no satisfaction. While I think I can get the recorder to start automatically, I can't then play the record or export a text file of the record.

I want to set things such that the cmap recorder is always started automatically when a student opens a cmap on a cmapserver AND that any student can interact with the controls sufficiently such that they can play the recording though can't stop the recording. Makes sense?

Thanks,
David
acanas

Re: Can't successfully config cmap recorder

Post by acanas »

Hi,

What version of CmapTools are you using? Switch to the new version v5.03, the previous version had the settings reversed regarding the automatic recording.

Regards,

Alberto