Font sizes do not match after pasting in

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
oscar789

Font sizes do not match after pasting in

Post by oscar789 »

Cmap Tools v.5.03
Mac OS 10.4.11
512 MB DDR SDRAM

I want to combine two maps into one.
I pasted all of Map #2 into Map #1. The result looks OK but the font sizes don't match.
And when I try to adjust the font sizes in portions of the combined map using the Styles menu, I get inconsistent changes in font sizes. Color changes in the text and Font changes like Times to Courier are OK.

I have not been able to figure this out yet from the Help files. It might have to do with too many style Names. Is there some way to simplify and unify style names or reset them?

Are there any sections of the Help file that I should look up?

Thanks very much.
Oscar789
acanas

Re: Font sizes do not match after pasting in

Post by acanas »

Hi Oscar,

Yes, there are issues with the managing of different fonts in the concepts, and at this point there is no easy solution to your problem. I know this doesn't solve your problem, but at least you'll know you are not doing anything "wrong".

Regards,

Alberto