backgrounds

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
arfo

backgrounds

Post by arfo »

Hi everybody,
I just installed cmap tools after a long stand-by period and I have to 'refresh' my memory...
I wanted to insert a background in my map but when I open the folder 'pictures' I can't see my images...
I have two questions:

- should the images be in a specific fornat (es. bmp?)
- can I load pictures from any folder in my computer or have I to put them in a cmap folder?

thanx

arfo
acanas

Re: backgrounds

Post by acanas »

Hi,

There is an entry "Change Backgrounds in the Help (http://cmap.ihmc.us/Support/Help/) that shows how to add backgrounds to Cmaps and concepts. You can also drag and drop the image from the desktop, any folder, or from the Views to the background of the Cmap or the Concept and select the Background option in the dialogue that shows up.

The entry "Working with Resources", also in the Help, shows how to add resources to the Views. Many image formats are supported, including bmp, png, jpg, gif, etc.