Add & Edit function under Edit menu tab grayed out

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
KMolloy

Add & Edit function under Edit menu tab grayed out

Post by KMolloy »

I am a new user and just downloaded Windows version 5.03 to my laptop which has Windows Vista as operating system. Wanted to create a Knowledge model utilizing 2 Cmaps. However, the]"Add&Edit function [/b]found under the Edit menu tab is grayed out which means I do not have that capability. I am a student and using Cmap tool is part of our assignments. Someone suggested that when I downloaded the free Cmap that I only got a "basic" model. If that is true then how does one download a Cmap version that has all functions activated?

Would appreciate if someone could educate me on why I do not have this function and, hopefully, what do I need to do in order to obtain this function. Thank you,

K Molloy