Exporting jvm.dll error

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
nixiyey

Exporting jvm.dll error

Post by nixiyey »

I'm using Cmap Tools 5.03
My computer has 4GB RAM and is running on Windows 7 Home Premium.

I was trying to export my Cmap as an image file, but a pop-up box titled javaw.exe always appears, reading "The procedure entry point JVM_FindCLassFromBootLoader could not be located in the dynamic link library jvm.dll."
After that, the Cmap Tools shuts down.

I really want to fix this problem as I spent so much time drawing out the concept map, and I want to export it as an image file.
Thanks
nixiyey

Re: Exporting jvm.dll error

Post by nixiyey »

Oh and by the way, my OS is 32-bit
acanas

Post by acanas »

Hi,

(a) when does it happens, is it when you select the export? when you select the image type? ...
(b) have you changed the Java VM or are you using the one that is included in the CmapTools download?
(c) can you include the cmaptool0.log in a post so we can look at it?

Thanks
ghill47

Post by ghill47 »

Hi, "nixiyey", can you try one thing for us? Can you open a DOS prompt window and type "java -version" and send us the output? The output should be something similar to the following:
java version "1.5.0_19"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_19-b02-304)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_19-137, mixed mode)

Thanks!

Greg
Greg Hill -- IHMC -- CmapTools Group