Files not visible in the 'add/edit resource' dialog box.

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
franckv

Files not visible in the 'add/edit resource' dialog box.

Post by franckv »

Hi,

my version is 5.03 on windows XP 32 bits.
when I try to add an existing file as a resource to a concept it works fine if the file already exists but if I add the file after having started CmapTool it cannot be found. I have to restart the application for the file to be visible in the dialog box.

Thanks for this tool!
Regards,
Franck
acanas

Re: Files not visible in the 'add/edit resource' dialog box.

Post by acanas »

Can you please be more specific. When you say the file "already exists", does it mean it has already been added to the "Views"? When you say "add the file after having started..." do you mean, drag and drop from the file system to the concept? Are you using the drag and drop functionality for adding resources (drag the resource to the concept and drop it there? Sorry but I can't follow your explanation.