CMAPTOOLS CANNOT OPEN

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
daisy

CMAPTOOLS CANNOT OPEN

Post by daisy »

Hi, I have downloaded the app for Windows 10 64 bits. I have run it several times. I have contacted my anti-virus company and Microsoft. I was told the app does not open because of the program a.k.a YOU CMAPTOOLS. Please help me. I need to hand in an assignment with this app on Tuesday.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: CMAPTOOLS CANNOT OPEN

Post by cmapadmin »

Hi,. Does the application not open or is it the installer that won't open? What error does it get? Make sure you download the correct version 32-bit or 64-bit depending on the version of Windows you have.

Meanwhile, you may try doing your assignment in the Web version of CmapTools: CmapTools in the Cloud, https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us