“IHMC Public Cmaps” serves maps in browsers the same as “Cmaps in the cloud”. >> Fixed up !!

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
julio45

“IHMC Public Cmaps” serves maps in browsers the same as “Cmaps in the cloud”. >> Fixed up !!

Post by julio45 »

Is this permanent ?

Please see here explanations with images:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rO ... sp=sharing
Last edited by julio45 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: “IHMC Public Cmaps” has changed the way it serves maps in browsers. Now it does it the same as “Cmaps in the cloud”.

Post by cmapadmin »

Sorry, the Cmap Viewer should be installed in Public Cmaps (1). It was accidentally installed when we moved it to new hardware and installed a new version of the CmapServer. We'll fix it.

Thanks for reporting it.
julio45

Re: “IHMC Public Cmaps” has changed the way it serves maps in browsers. Now it does it the same as “Cmaps in the cloud”.

Post by julio45 »

Thanks a lot. Hearing this makes me very happy. It would have been hard for me to modify the written material and videos for the CmapTools Course.

Good news to know that there will be a new version of Cmap server. If possible, could you give me a rough idea of when that will be?
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

We are still working on improvements. They consist mainly of performance improvements.
oilumiun12

Re: “IHMC Public Cmaps” serves maps in browsers the same as “Cmaps in the cloud”. >> Fixed up !!

Post by oilumiun12 »

it worked a lot better after the improvement. I appreciate your quick help
Fnaf