CmapTools user interface is too small on Windows: Looking for more information on this

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
julio45

CmapTools user interface is too small on Windows: Looking for more information on this

Post by julio45 »

I don't work with high resolution screens, but my students do. If anyone in this group is working with high-resolution screens. And option 2 (Change the Java compatibility properties of Java: explained in the message linked below) is working for him. I would be very grateful if he could tell me, Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4390&p=8280&hilit=u ... face#p8280
dakra137

Re: CmapTools user interface is too small on Windows: Looking for more information on this

Post by dakra137 »

I am having the same problem with the latest 6.04 on Ubuntu linux 20.04.3 (Gnome) on a hires laptop screen.
Is there a resolution to this resolution problem for linux?
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: CmapTools user interface is too small on Windows: Looking for more information on this

Post by cmapadmin »

No, there shouldn't be a problem with Ubuntu. Can you post a screenshot or send us a screenshot to cmapsupport@ihmc.org?