Cannot Support Chinese Characters

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Jingyi

Cannot Support Chinese Characters

Post by Jingyi »

Simplified Chinese can be selected as language in settings, but the characters turn into blocks when inputting.
Win64 CmapTools v.6.04 for my laptop but I believe this isn't the only circumstance since the iPad version has the same problem.
Please do fix this!!! TT Such a great tool for my courses but I cannot carry on having to search every term in English or typing with Pinyin
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Support Chinese Characters

Post by cmapadmin »

Hi,

Check this entry in the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4492&p=8459&hilit=chinese#p8459
abhile95

Post by abhile95 »

Exactly! The brain is extremely good at recognizing things. You're able to easily and instantly recognize someone's face, but drawing them is much much harder.
netgear login

streaming app
Syammalik

Post by Syammalik »

abhile95 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:43 am Exactly! The brain is extremely good at recognizing things. You're able to easily and instantly recognize someone's face, but drawing them is much much harder.
insta reels saver

Insta audio downloader
Absolutely! Our brains are remarkable at quickly recognizing and distinguishing familiar faces, thanks to our highly developed facial recognition abilities. This innate skill allows us to identify friends, family members, and even celebrities effortlessly. However, translating that mental image onto paper or any other medium can indeed be quite challenging. It requires a different set of skills, such as observation, attention to detail, and practice, to capture the likeness of a person through drawing or other artistic means.