How do I move a pasted image on a C Map?

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Bessiebookworm

How do I move a pasted image on a C Map?

Post by Bessiebookworm »

I pasted an image into a C Map so I could add to it.

I need to move the image on the C Map to a better position before adding text boxes.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: How do I move a pasted image on a C Map?

Post by cmapadmin »

Once you have the image as a background you can use the style palette to modify the image. Select the concept. In the style palette select the "Object" tab. At the top of the palette you have the options to manipulate the background image.
Noah101

Post by Noah101 »

yeppp, you can use the style palette to modify the image. Select the concept, then in the style palette, choose the "Object" tab to manipulate the background image. Immaculate Grid
plonkarchivist

Post by plonkarchivist »

you can utilize the style palette to adjust the image. Simply choose the concept, then navigate to the 'Object' tab in the style palette to manipulate the background imagevampire survivors