Cant login

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Sara6403

Cant login

Post by Sara6403 »

Hi,

I cant login, I get the following error message:
Login failed.
Reason: cmapldap2.ihmc.us:389; nested exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: cmapldap2.ihmc.us:389 [Root exception is java.net.UnknownHostException: cmapldap2.ihmc.us]

Has anyone else this problem?

I am on Macos 14.2.1 (23C71)
Have tried in several browsers.
bowermussel

Re: Cant login

Post by bowermussel »

The industry I work in needs a reaction to end-of-life software instances, regardless of whether the specified CVEs apply to the CmapTools instance. I saw forum activity from December 2021 geometry dash world when CmapTools was supposed to receive an upgrade to Log4j. Is that still being worked on?
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Yes, its being worked on. Log4j ended up being not a problem, so we've delayed the release of the new version. Beta should be released soon.
thomasfrank

Post by thomasfrank »

So do I. Any hint on the day the beta will be released? I know it will be soon but I need the details information. Buckshot Roulette
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

Hi. We were ready to release it and found a bug with the installer. Hopefully sson.