Ubuntu :: double-click does not create a new concept

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
cheekee

Ubuntu :: double-click does not create a new concept

Post by cheekee »

Hi Mario,
I just tried out your suggestion of disabling all visual effects and it worked!
Everything seems to be cool,except for the problem that double-clicking on the concept map does not produce a new concept. So one has to right click on it, and then select 'new concept' from the menu, which is hardly ideal for a laptop user.

Maybe there could be a keyboard shortcut to create a new concept?

Regards,
cheekee
marroyo

Re: CmapTools on Ubuntu 9.04 - CmapTools Window empty

Post by marroyo »

Hi Cheekee,
The styles applet doesn't seem to function in changing colours and only appears once. Once it is closed, it doesn't reappear no matter what I do
If you close the Style Palette Window, select the menu: "Window", then select the option: "Show Style Palette" or press Ctrl-T to open again.
The problem that double-clicking on the concept map does not produce a new concept
we had seen this behaviour when running CmapTools on Ubuntu in a VMWare's virtual machine, only when the VMWare-Tools are installed, if you don't install this tools a double-click on the cmap create a new concept.

Did you install Ubuntu in a virtual machine?. What kind of windows manager did you install, Gnome or KDE?. Did you Install any special driver or program for the mouse?. Are you running Ubuntu for 32 or 64 bits?

Mario Arroyo